Who Can Open an Account
You can open an account if you meet any ONE of the following:
- Any person who lives, works, attends school or worships in Kent, Muskegon, Allegan, Barry, Ionia and Ottawa Counties.
- Any person whose current job involves the manufacturing or sale of furniture in Kent, Muskegon, Allegan, Barry, Ottawa or Ionia Counties.
- Any person who is employed by a company or organization that has added AAC Credit Union membership to its benefit package.
- Any immediate relation by blood or marriage to an AAC Credit Union member.
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a government or private retirement pension and lives in or belongs to a retirement organization located in Kent County or an adjacent county and within a 25-mile radius of our main office.
- Our Credit Union philosophy of "once a member, always a member" means should you change jobs or move away, you may still remain a member of our credit union.