We've Got You Covered
OVERDRAFT PROTECTION – DEBIT CARD
You will enjoy worry-free shopping when you opt-in to Overdraft Protection…or oops protection, on your debit card. With this service, AAC Credit Union will pay your overdrafts on ATM (excluding cash withdrawals) or one-time debit card transactions if you accidentally forget to make a deposit or overdraw your account. It happens, we understand.
- A great option if you forget to keep track of your purchases
- Easy to add to your account
- If you do not opt-in for Overdraft Protection, we will not be able to pay any debit/ATM overdrafts and the transactions will be declined
- $540 in overdraft coverage per qualified member. A small $25 fee applies per insufficient fund transaction.
COURTESY PAY – PAPER CHECKS
Bounce-proof your checking with Courtesy Pay. This convenient service covers your paper checks and is added to your account after 60 days in good standing. If you make an occasional mistake with your checking, AAC will cover the overdrafts up to $540, saving you the embarrassment and additional costs of a returned check. A low $25 fee for each overdraft applies while saving you unwanted additional merchant fees.
OVERDRAFT LINE OF CREDIT
A loan for your checking account, an Overdraft Line of Credit is a great low-cost way to cover yourself in the event of an accidental overdraft. Should you forget to make a deposit or transfer money, your line of credit will have you covered saving you time, hassle and the cost of these mishaps.
- No embarrassing returned checks and unwanted merchant fees
- Low $1 service fee for each transfer
- Pay off all at once, or choose the minimum payment option (interest may apply)
This handy service comes with every AAC checking account. In the event you forget to transfer money to your checking, we’ve got your covered. For a low $5 fee, available funds will automatically transfer from your savings, or other additional account you choose, to cover a checking overdraft. Everyone qualifies.Go to main navigation