One of the many free perks of an AAC Checking Account is a shiny new debit card. Slip it into your pocket and you can access your money from almost anywhere. Every time you use your card the money is withdrawn directly from your checking account. You can also use your card at an ATM for quick cash. (See new debit card benefits.)
- Use anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Choose your own PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Use your card to shop online
- Opt for Overdraft Protection for worry-free shopping
- Over 32,000 FREE ATMs Nationwide
- Choose Rewards Checking and get paid to use your card
Click to register your debit card for added protection when shopping online. Some retailers will require this security measure before allowing purchase.
If you have only a Savings Account at AAC, an ATM is the perfect fit for your wallet. With complete 24/7 access to your money through our large ATM network, your money is never far. Just look for the Co-Op or Jeanie logo. Want more flexibility? Consider a checking account.
- Over 32,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide
- Co-Op ATM Finder App makes it easy to stay fee-free
- Keep track with free text balance alerts
If debit cards aren't for you, choose our paper check option. View our online catalog for choices.
- Low member pricing on designer checks
- Free checks for qualified retirees*
- Courtesy Pay available on checks after 60 days*
- Reorder your checks online
*Retirees must be 65 and older with a benefit direct deposit such as Social Security or Pension. *Courtesy Pay is available after the first 60 days when account is kept in good standing.