Apply for a Loan
Applying for a loan is fast and easy at AAC Credit Union.
Proof of income and insurance will be required for final processing.
To be eligible for a loan you must meet ONE of the following membership requirements:
- Any person who lives, works, attends school or worships in these Michigan counties: Kent, Muskegon, Allegan, Barry, Ottawa or Ionia Counties.
- Any person whose current job involves the manufacturing or sale of furniture in Kent, Muskegon, Allegan, Barry, Ottawa or Ionia Counties.
- Any person who is employed by a company or organization that has added AAC Credit Union membership to its benefit package. ( See list)
- Any immediate relation by blood or marriage to an AAC Credit Union member.
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a government or private retirement pension and lives in or belongs to a retirement organization located in Kent County or an adjacent county and within a 25-mile radius of our main office.
- Our Credit Union philosophy of "once a member, always a member" means should you change jobs or move away, you may still remain a member of our credit union.
Loan Documentation Requirements
- All loans require proof of income.
- Auto/motorcycle/titled vehicles require proof of insurance. AAC must be listed as lien holder.
- For Home Equity loans or loans secured by real estate, additional documentation may be required. See lender for details.